The AccuMed 540 RF is a slimline fully sealed wireless RF keyboard with integrated hi-res touchpad. Made from durable silicone body with NanoArmour 2 layer antibacterial protection impregnated into the silicone and coated on the surface. IP 67 rated it is dust; water and chemical resistant. Includes an embedded high capacity lithium 4600Mah battery and spare USB receiver stored in a sealed port incase the master wireless receiver is lost. The keys on the AccuMed 540 RF feature our Eazee Clean design, meaning they are extremely quick and easy to clean due to the enhanced concave design. There is also a cleaning reminder which enables you to set the time span required for cleaning (30min, 1hr, 2hr or 4hr) which aids infection control as the user is prompted to clean this washable keyboard regularly.
This medical keyboard is completely washable, making it HTM 01-05 compliant and ideal for any medical application and clean room environment. For complete ease and comfort the keyboard comes with an angled and contoured base to assist when using on the desk or on your lap/hands. The range are specifically designed for environments which have to meet very high hygienic requirements such as hospitals, dental practices, cosmetic surgeries, doctors, vets, laboratories and in food & pharmaceutical production areas. Not only could these keyboards be used in hygienic areas, they would also be perfect in dusty, dirty and wet situations like workshops, boats and in vehicles.
What is NANOARMOUR and how does it work?
NANOARMOUR contains silver nano particles which have an antibacterial activity. Silver nano particles have been used on a wide range of high-end medical products and have been proven to help deactivate Escherichia coli, Staphyloccocus aurous and so many more bacteria... The NANOARMOUR properties will help to deactivate bacteria and virus’s. Please contact us if you would like a test report on the technology used.
As the silver nano particles size is about 1-20 nm while the bacteria cell size is 100-1000 nm, silver nano particles can enter into the cell then release the silver ion to combine with thiol, carboxyl, hydroxyl group in cell to deactivate the following functions:
1 - Combine with respiratory enzyme to cause suffocation
2 - Bind with protease enzyme and cause indegestion
3 - Bind with DNA’s and inhibit cell replication
After the bacterial cell functions are disturbed by the silver nano particles, cell damage and the death of the bacteria cell occur, also inhibiting cell reproduction.
Keyboard & Mouse Features and Specifications
• RF Wireless 2.4GHz using nano sized USB receiver
• Available in black or pure white casing, other colours made on request
• Mini UK key layout with clear and easy to read key legends, other languages on request.
• Rechargable internal lithium battery with a huge 4600maH capacity
• Spare USB receiver is supplied with the keyboard incase the master receiver is lost
• Charging & spare emergency USB receiver port have a special cover to keep them waterproof
• High resolution large area wide touchpad with left / right mouse buttons and scrolling
• Carbon on gold high quality key contact technology
• New design Eazee Clean ultra slim concave 1mm dished keys so that the keyboard can be
easily wiped clean in a very short space of time, excellent for infection control
• Keys still have a tactile feel to allow for comfortable and natural typing
• Cleaning reminder, enabling time span to be set for cleaning (30min, 1hr, 2hr or 4 hr)
• Power on/off button so the keyboard can be turned off during cleaning, preventing key strokes
being sent to the computer
• Durable rigid silicone body with NANOARMOUR-2 dual layer antibacterial protection
• The NANOARMOUR technology is made up using Silver nano particles
• Passes the JIS Z 2801:2001 antimicrobial test standards
• Designed so that there are no areas around keys that dirt and germs can collect
• Easy to clean with a wipe, wet cloth or in water
• Rigid keyboard with sealed silicone coating
• Fully sealed silicone casing, dust, water and chemical resistant, IP67 rated
• Designed to work in temperatures from -20'C to +50'C
• Status LED's (Caps, Num & Scroll Lock)
• EAN 13 Barcode No. 5060055465389 (Black), 5060055465396 (White)
• Wired, Wired LED Backlit & Wired VESA Mount also available
• Dimensions: 289 x 227 x 27 mm (l x w x h)
• Weight: 1000g
• Cable Length: 1.5M
top of page
bottom of page